Select Menu


This is my first official blog, although I’ve been voicing my opinion on the subject of real estate longer than most readers have been able to read.  I work for The Lewis Group of Companies as Director of Broker Relations.   I’m the liaison between the Lewis Company and the real estate community.  I pass on important information regarding our new home developments and our apartment communities.  Both sides work closely with realtors and both sides pay referrals and commissions.  One of the favorite parts about my job is to visit real estate offices and share information with agents regarding the Lewis Company along with the housing and rental markets.  I hope that some of the material is original and fresh, but I’m sure that most of it will be useful and worthwhile if you’re involved in the buying, selling or leasing of real estate in the Inland Empire.  
I look forward to my future of blogging with you.

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

1 comments:

  1. Hey Bob, Thank you for sharing your expertise. I'm sure many others will find your experience and perspectives highly valuable. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top