Select Menu


The West End Real Estate Professionals Wine Tasting Charity Event was held last night at the J Felippi Winery on Baseline in Rancho.  I think the rain had something to do with the terrific turnout.  Everyone was looking for a warm spot to mingle with friends. I’m not much of a bar person and I rarely head to a bar on a Thursday night unless it’s for a sporting event or a special occasion such as we had last night.  I’ve had many good times before at WEREP, CVAR and TIGAR events but for some reason last night seemed to me to be the most enjoyable event of the last few years. I know with age comes sentimentality but last night everyone there seemed to be an important component to the happiness of my life. I spoke with many people there and I said that tight groups such as cops, construction workers, large office staffs will have a certain watering hole where they all hang out. I wish there was a bar where the local real estate community would hang so I could get the same vibe when I walked in like I did last night.  When I mentioned that to a friend’s last night, it was funny because some of them looked at me and wondered if I was serious.  People involved in the real estate industry in the IE are the most compassionate, kind, generous and friendly group that anyone could possibly be associated with. If you have a local watering hole that you enjoy going to,  let us know so we can join you there.

Best, Bob




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top