Select Menu


I attended the annual California Association of Realtors® (CAR) Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center, I arrived at 9am and may have been one of the first ones let in that day.  The usual booth holders such as lenders and home warranty providers were in attendance but what was also great was that there were real estate brokerages too. The real estate companies that were there must have felt that this was the right place and the right time to do recruiting. We know sales of new homes have picked up well over last year’s pace.  Bruce Norris has said “boom times ahead” so maybe not feeling that the convention hall was as crowed this year as previous years is a good thing.  

I made it a point to visit the booths of all the local real estate associations and chit chat as we are affiliate members with many of them. The atmosphere was very positive and upbeat and I have enough pens to last me till next year’s convention!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top